Convention Centers
Recreation Centers
RaceTracks
Stadiums
Arenas
Theatres
description
view event
venue contact info
directions
Welcome to Aqueduct Racetrack
back

Aqueduct opened on Sept. 27, 1894 in Queens. In 1941, a new clubhouse and track offices were built. The track was torn down in 1956 and the new "Big A" opened in 1959. In 1975 the inner track was constructed to facilitate winter racing.

  • Main Course: 1 1/8 Miles
  • Inner Dirt Course: 1 Mile
  • Turf Course: 7/8 Mile
  • Attendance Capacity: 40,000
  • Parking Capacity: 8,000 Cars
  • Trackside Dining: 1,200
  • Total Seating Capacity: 17,000
web site:  http://www.nyracing.com/Aqueduct/default.asp
 
Venue Picture
place order
 Search for an Event:
search
2002 Centerplate   Legal Disclaimer