Why do we call it the Center Of Attention? Because the 193,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Northern Kentucky Convention Center plus Northern Kentucky`s first-tier accessibility is a unique combination. The net result is that you get the first-priority attention you deserve.
First-rate Convention Center. The Northern Kentucky Convention Center will be at the top of your facility list, with features like the following:
- Combined, the exhibit hall offers 46,000 sq. ft. and space for 277 10` x 10` booths
- The exhibit hall can be divided into two separate halls
- 8,000 sq. ft. of public space equipped for receptions
- Four loading docks, each equipped with load levelers
- Separate drive-in doors to halls A and B
First-tier accessibility. Over 60% of the U.S. population is within a day`s drive or a 1-hour flight to Northern Kentucky. Consider the following:
- The airport has been named America`s best airport by the International Air Transport Association.
- The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport(CVG) is located in Northern Kentucky.
- There are over 580 daily departures to over 113 cities nonstop, including London, Paris, Frankfurt, Zurich, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, and Brussels.
- The airport is Delta`s second-largest hub and home to Comair, The Delta Connection.
- Three major interstates- I-75, I-71, and I-74- converge on Northern Kentucky.
First-class meeting facilities. From the impressive ballroom to the multi-functional meeting rooms, the Northern Kentucky Convention Center is second to none. Consider these features:
- Fully carpeted 22,800 sq. ft. ballroom can be divided into five separate spaces.
- Over 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting rooms can be divided into 10 breakouts.
- Over 11,000 sq. ft. of prefunction space.
- Lighting is controlled separately for each room division and individual room thermostatic control.
- One microphone jack and projector control jack at each potential head table/podium location.